_**RESIGNATION**_ I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So . . . here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my RRSP statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........ ......"Tag! You're it." Remember the Simple things in Life. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

June 04, 2006

放下六四包袱?





































身在香港,曾聽到各方親中人士、高官、內地政要人物、甚至胡錦濤在美國被訪時說過類似的話,就是叫香港人放下六四包袱,向前看,集中搞好什麼什麼之類。這些大小官員領導人有權有勢之人如果都是由衷的發表這些言論,真心的覺得大家能忘掉六四是好事,那就真正是中國人的悲哀。

六四能否平反,是黑白是非的問題。事情發生過,殺過人,不能胡亂幾句話就放下。

混淆黑白是非,以利益經濟發展為先,正正是近年層出不窮的有毒食品,假藥,假奶粉,使用禁藥的前因。人沒有了這些是非黑白的判斷力,錯了,便否認,放下「包袱」、往前看,以xxxx為大前題。如果一件國家大事如此處理,全体人民以此為典範,將會如希特拉牽引全德國人集體迷失理性,至謀殺六百萬猶太人一般,成為沒有良知的民族。

六四不是包袱,不能放下。

(圖轉載明周黃仁逵先生)

Comments on "放下六四包袱?"

 

post a comment