_**RESIGNATION**_ I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So . . . here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my RRSP statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........ ......"Tag! You're it." Remember the Simple things in Life. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

March 22, 2006

「定時」


二千多年前的人為一切人生路上的事情,以大智慧寫下在經文裡。「定時」解說了天地萬物。接受了是定時經過的路,便不會生疑生怨。


  • 事事有時節,天下任何事皆有定時:
  • 生有時,死有時,
  • 栽種有時,拔除栽種的亦有時;
  • 殺戮有時,治療有時,
  • 拆毀有時,建築有時;
  • 哭有時,笑有時,
  • 哀悼有時,舞蹈有時;
  • 拋石有時,堆石有時;
  • 擁抱有時,戒避擁抱亦有時;
  • 尋找有時,遺失有時;
  • 保存有時,捨棄有時;
  • 撕裂有時,縫綴有時;
  • 緘默有時,言談有時,
  • 愛慕有時,憎恨有時;
  • 作戰有時,和睦有時。

  • Ecclesiastes 3.1 -3.8
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to kill, and a time to heal;
    a time to break down, and a time to build up;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
    A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
    a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
    A time to get, and a time to lose;
    a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
    A time to rend, and a time to sew;
    a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
    A time to love, and a time to hate;
    a time of war, and a time of peace.

    Comments on "「定時」"

     

    Blogger ton^chat said ... (7:30 AM) : 

    閱讀有時,留言有時,相遇有時
    這世界有時美得如舞劇......

    (那鐘,是美都嗎?啊,你的新大頭貼,像一只大眼睛)

     

    post a comment