_**RESIGNATION**_ I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So . . . here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my RRSP statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........ ......"Tag! You're it." Remember the Simple things in Life. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

February 05, 2006

The Constant Gardener 的追憶


這電影的影像實在好看,看的時候不在電影院,音響調不好,差不多只是看,沒有聽。所以對劇情不能置評,但 Ralph Feinnes 的演出實在好得難以形容。片中男主角喪妻之痛,思念無聲無息的突襲,纏繞不休才下眉頭卻上心頭的苦情,透過銀幕走進觀眾的心,好得我完全認同角色最後尋求解脫的方法。我知道的外國電影演員只有RF和 Daniel Day-Lewis 能做到。但RF在這電影中實在演得好,

他在奧斯卡沒有提名,只反映他在美國市場價值未及他人,與演技無關,奧斯卡從來都是個為大局著想的工業推廣活動。但可幸該片獲剪接提名,The Constant Gardener 影像之美,導演和剪接的功不可沒。

Comments on "The Constant Gardener 的追憶"

 

post a comment