_**RESIGNATION**_ I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So . . . here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my RRSP statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........ ......"Tag! You're it." Remember the Simple things in Life. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

September 11, 2006

五年

上一代的人想當年,可能會問:聽到甘迺迪遇剌的消息時,你在那裡,在做什麼?
到我們這一代,要談歷史大事,問題大概是,聽到911的消息時,你在那裡,在做什麼?

我和朋友在一家意大利餐廳吃飯,那是一家有酒吧的餐廳,吧檯上掛著幾個大電視讓人看球賽。那天晚上也不特別熱鬧,酒吧與餐廳加起來大概有七八十人。晚飯尾聲,我進了洗手間,進去時人聲,音樂聲,電視聲加起來鬧哄哄的。到我從洗手間出來,變成全場詭異寂靜,鴉雀無聲,音樂停了,差不多所有人都在靜止狀態,站在酒吧那邊仰頭張口動也不動的在看電視。我呆呆的走向酒吧找朋友,然後,我也看到了…腦海第一個意識是:大劑,要打仗了,我以為我有生之年不會遇上世界大戰。

五年了,人類有沒有學聰明了?無論是誰的神,那個神,真善美信望愛是否做到了;人們有沒有對祂交出及格的成績?拉登在幾小時內殺了很多人,由布殊延續恐怖,以更長的時間,殺更多的人,再由美國傳媒配合 downplay 在伊拉克的塗炭生靈的行為,偽善得可怕…這真的令人生氣…

The photo shows part of the memorial with names of the victims (Ground Zero, June 2005), Bush definitely insulted them all by waging wars in their names.

Comments on "五年"

 

post a comment