_**RESIGNATION**_ I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So . . . here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my RRSP statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........ ......"Tag! You're it." Remember the Simple things in Life. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

August 21, 2006

「神鵰」的神燈

內地製作的「神鵰俠侶」的確是水平較高的劇集。我只是偶然看看,印象中,演出、場景和人物情感都表現得很好,有個別場面甚至可以細膩來形容。當然,巨鵰仍是所有「射鵰」、「神鵰」的死穴。我看最後一集Lord of the Rings, 大鷹出馬救Frodo的時候,第一樣想到的就是--「神鵰的鵰有希望了」。我以為有Lord of the Rings的科技,大鵰不再是難題,但出來後,仍是由芝麻街大鳥化醜粧客串演出!但都算嘞…
我想說的最最最大敗筆,是劇中無論早、午、晚都在楊過身後的燈。
大佬,有冇搞錯,亂打燈。像相片中打得人物起了一個白圈的燈本來很好看,弊在同一場景,它可以全方位永遠在楊過和小龍女身後,他們也永遠像聖人般有個光環。加上楊過無論在室外室內,永遠都有幾縷青絲飄下飄下,而站在他身旁的人反而沒有風吹草動。是導演控制不了幕後的製作組的人員嗎?還是燈光師跟攝影師兼任導演?
再好的技術,用得不合理、過火,便失去應有的效果,不能突出個別場面的氣氛。這些「神燈」,連一般觀眾也看得出來—打錯燈?或者是,濫用燈光效果。五年前聽一位資深製作人說,內地製作人材在十年內會成熟,到時不需依賴香港製作人。看來,影視製作的確是進步了,但拿掐仍未得宜。Well, 還有五年…
類似的例子,包括農民們富起來後,手上的化學品和藥物。
又說遠了…

Comments on "「神鵰」的神燈"

 

post a comment