_**RESIGNATION**_ I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again. I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four star restaurant. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them. I want to lie under a big oak tree and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day. I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care. All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again. I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes,mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones. I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow. So . . . here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my RRSP statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood. And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first, cause........ ......"Tag! You're it." Remember the Simple things in Life. ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

August 31, 2006

Mr Kieslowski, how are you?

奇斯洛夫斯基先生,你好嗎?

忘記了年份,那年的電影節以「藍」作開幕電影。那年,你親自來香港參加首演,與你見過面。

我負責宣傳工作,某個下午在大會堂安排了訪問,兼帶了官方攝影師拍照,當晚就要發佈大師來港的圖文。那次見面的細節都忘了,但那天發佈的照片卻非常難忘。

你的手在來港之前弄傷了,用縛帶吊在肩膀上。通過翻譯,我問你是否願意讓攝影師拍幾張照片發給香港的新聞界。你的回應是長長的幾句話,但反正翻譯說可以,我便匆匆的在大會堂找個適當的位置背景。作為一個一腳踢整天趕趕趕的宣傳人,大會堂大堂的電影節宣傳展板實在太方便了。於是就讓你站在展板前,受傷的手放在胸前,另一隻手手指夾著抽了一半的煙,深遽的眼定睛看著鏡頭,表情滿不在乎的,不笑,卡擦…就拍下了。

黑白照,回去沖印出來,寫好說明,發佈前交給老闆過目。老闆說,政府大花金錢宣傳反吸煙,你點可以發d咁有形的食煙相?好像還有同事加口說,係喎係喎得唔得架。我老闆是又叻又形又喜歡講笑的人。相,當然發了,是我最難忘的宣傳照。

我相信,你的眼睛能射穿鏡頭;我知道,你知道這吸煙照帶著一點反叛。大會堂內,根本不能點煙;我也並不真的很趕,我只覺得,你的照片不能太正規,萬一時間拖長了,我怕沒有點第二枝煙的機會。

今天再遇Veronique,原來已經十五年了。

你好嗎?天堂的煙可合你意?

PS. 男主角Phillipe Volter 2005年自殺去世,你有見到他嗎?只剩下Irene Jacob了…

Comments on "Mr Kieslowski, how are you?"

 

Blogger Deepak Gopi said ... (8:14 PM) : 

HALLO
INTERESTING POST.BUT I DONT KNOW THE LANGUAGE.
I'M PLANNING TO COME HERE DAILY TO VIEW PHOTOS

 

Blogger 曾堯 Joe Tsang said ... (8:34 AM) : 

那張照片還在嗎?

 

post a comment